Thursday 22 August 2013

Miley Cyrus wants her long hair back


 After chopping off her hair last year,the rock star wants her long hair back.
During a recent interview with “Fashion Police’s” Kelly Osbourne, the 20-year-old singer explained that she misses her long hair.
"I'm secretly tugging on it every night and taking Viviscal," Miley said of the hair-growth vitamin. "I'm not going to lie. But I'm going to rock it while I have it."
Back in August 2012, celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan took shears to Miss Cyrus’ locks, giving her fans an instant shock to the system.


In an effort to maintain her newly transformed image, Miley told press that her fiancé Liam Hemsworth “loves” her short hairstyle and "It's so much easier to go shave the sides once a week rather than getting your roots done when you have long hair. I feel like when you have short hair, the messier it is, the better it looks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.Thanks