Thursday 22 August 2013

Prison break star,Wentworth Miller openly professes he is 'Gay'


Prison break Scofield,whose real name is Wentworth Miller has joined other gay men in professing his sexuality openly.Miller did so when he was invited to Russia for an event,and since Russia is against the homosexuality act,he sent an open letter online declining the invitation.Read the letter below;


The letter, which was posted online by GLAAD, reads:
Dear Ms. Averbakh:
Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes.
However, as a gay man, I must decline.
I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government. The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly.
Perhaps, when and if circumstances improve, I'll be free to make a different choice.
Until then..
Hmmmmmmmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.Thanks