Wednesday, 11 September 2013
10 common lies men tell women
Listed below are the white, gray, and black lies that men tell. I am sure most of us will have likely come across it before. You never know when you’ll need it for .
1. “I don’t have a /wife.”
2. “I’m not drunk.” Dude, we can smell the PBRs on your from here. Give us a break. ‘Fess up to your booze fest.
3. “I’m not looking for a now.” Translation: “I’m not looking for a relationship with YOU right now.” That’s OK. We’re on to one.
4. “I don’t want to talk about it.” If the most common lie women tell is, “I’m fine,” the male version is, “I don’t want to talk about it.” Yes, you do. In fact, you already are.
5. “I’m not interested in you just for the sex.” Gotcha. We should probably do stuff other than, you know, have sex. If that’s the case.
6. “I always wear a .” Also, Santa is real. And I’m dating the . And Thomas Jefferson is my BFF.
7. “I’m leaving her for you.” Quit talking about it and do it already.
8. “I’ll call you.” O REALLY?
9. “I don’t think she’s that pretty.” We love it when you lie like this. Tell this lie all the time. This lie is good.
10. “I don’t watch porn.” No way! Me neither! Porn is terrible! Vomiting .