A girl can be very shy to tell a guy that she likes him ,especially if he's unaware of her.Guys,ever wondered if a girl likes you or not?
Then here are some hints;
- Sit close to her when she isn't aware your coming or isn't conscious of you,like in a class or during lunch time,if she feels uncomfortable or tensed,she's likes you bro....
- If she's showing off around you, that's a sure sign she likes you and is trying to impress you.
- Does she talk to you more than she talks to other people (anybody not obviously a friend)? If she's usually not extremely talkative, and usually waits for someone else to start a conversation, it's a good sign for you! It means she's trying hard to gain your attention.
- Compliment other girls when you talk to her. If she responds icily or visibly blanches or stiffens, you've just brought out her jealousy, which means she likes you for herself. Don't keep her in this state; brush off the compliment as something vague and come back with a compliment twice as good directed at her alone.
- Wave and say hello when you see her talking to another guy. If she appears flustered, uncomfortable, or looks down, this may be a sign that she's not happy about you thinking that she likes this guy over you.
- Is she turning up everywhere you seem to be? Is she showing a sudden interest in things that you're keen on but she's not so big on, such as your football games? If she is willing to go out of the way to an event or game she'd normally have nothing to do with, this is a big hint that she's interested in you. It gets even clearer for you if she takes the time to ask you questions about the game or about your involvement in it; that means she's definitely into you.