Friday 29 March 2013

Ladies Trending fashion styles

Dressing for different occasions can be very tricky.You sometimes find it difficult to pick a dress or the perfect color of shoes to go with the dress.Fashion is self expression,so carry yourself well.

Here l am going to show you the latest trending fashion styles:

Jeans/Leggings: Almost every lady has Jeans in her closet.Whether its a trouser Jean or skirt,worn with the matching top can make you look great...They can be worn casually to class,walks or hangouts with friends.

Jeans Black Pantsjeans

Short dresses: These are the latest trending now,from cocktail to party dresses.You wear dresses for first dates,parties,weddings,ceremonies.With the right accessories,short dresses leaves you feeling sweet and fashionable.

Black Dress  

Dresses are essential for every lady,especially black dresses.So,when next you go shopping,don't forget to include a dress or two.

Think there are more?Just let me know.

Feel free to share and comment on this...

2 comments:

  1. Hello there I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now
    and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome b.


    Here is my weblog http://scienceline.org/wiki/in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vry nice article u've got der sis,to all ladies looking good is a good business so try to impress ur guys by wearing nice cloths,sweetcolours to brightin up ur looks,keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.Thanks