Monday 6 May 2013

Gwyneth Palthrow suffers heartbreak

Gwyneth Paltrow was heartbroken after her best friend died in a car crash.

The Iron Man 3 actress - who lost her father Bruce to cancer in 2002 and recently revealed she miscarried during her third pregnancy a few years ago - claims she has suffered a lot more than people realise but it has made her determined to make the most out of her life.


Gwyneth Paltrow

The 40-year-old blonde beauty told Glamour magazine: "I've had a great deal of suffering in my life. I've lost people - my first cousin, my best friend in a car accident. I've had a lot of things happen to me that I don't talk about in the press.

"I've had a lot of really heartbreaking, difficult things. But all of those things have strengthened my resolve to make the best of my life."

The Oscar-winning actress, who has a seven-year-old son, Moses, and an eight-year-old daughter, Apple, with her husband Chris Martin, also revealed that the couple have managed to stay married for 12 years because neither of them ever wanted to file for divorce at the same time.
Take heart dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.Thanks