Sunday 25 August 2013

Robert Pattinson blasts twilight fans


The twilight star insulted his fans when approached in an interview. Pattinson thinks fans just sit around and obsess about him and the movie.Read his exact words below;
''The real odd thing about this Twilight target group is that they aren't really teenagers. Most of them are older.Twilight has its own parallel world, its own fan culture that has been forming on the net since day one. And in an intense way that has never existed before. Sometimes I ask myself what these masses of people do the whole day. They sit in front of their computers and comment on anything having even remotely to do with Twilight. Day and night. So actually really exciting -- at least up to the point when I became part of that phenomenon''
As if that wasn't enough,he also said meeting his fans makes him scary and creepy,hmmmmmm
See it below;

[Some interactions were] really scary and creepy. Suddenly everywhere I went people thought they already knew me. They look at a photo of me and think they have a special relationship, a friendship, an affair with me -- someone they haven't met their whole life. That's crazy ... but I try to laugh it off.
 Oh Robert,remember your fans are what pushes you forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.Thanks