A woman,in the quest of looking slimmer,bought a tapeworm from the internet,which she ate.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, she got sick and went to the doctor, who was so stumped that he had to call the state health department for guidance.
The agency told the doctor to have his patient de-wormed by way of a special medication that kills the parasite. Yes ... he had a woman de-wormed.
“Ingesting tapeworms is an extremely risky endeavor and can cause a wide range of undesirable side effects, including rare deaths,anemia,and more severely, the worm could stick out of the person's mouth after a c-section.
So ladies,be warned of all what you eat and drink,all in the name of looking good.