Friday 13 September 2013

9nice goes back to school,said he left school because he couldn't pay his fees



After having one of the most successful albums of all time, 9nice has decided to go back and pursue his career as a lawyer.In this interview with Nigerian Tribune..he says its always been his dream.

You were said to have pulled out of your Law program at the Lagos State University to face music. That decision paid off, but you seem not to be happy about it now?



I didn’t pull out because of music; I left school because I was unable to pay my school fees. While I was on the street, I gave hundred percent of my life to music and it paid off eventually.


When I was in school, I was just doing music for fun until I left school. At that point, I decided that I was going to face music passionately and from that point, things changed.


Wish you good luck.

-Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.Thanks