Saturday 14 September 2013

Queen Latifah says she has considered going into politics

Queen Latifah.GRACETRENDY'S BLOG

Queen Latifah revealed that she would love to go into politics.I n her interview with VIBE,the actress made the below statements;


We’re getting pushed back to the dark ages. We’ve made progress in this country, however, we still have a lot of prejudice: removing the Voting Rights Act, people wanting to appeal affirmative actions.We can hardly even have a conversation about race.
Running for office was definitely something I’ve thought about. When I was younger, I wanted to major in political science. And I’ve been engaged in current events since I was a kid. If I can make a difference and feel passionately and capable, then I would. 
Nice move dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.Thanks